Beautiful Me;
blog gadis-gadis yang awesome Follow | Or you wanna go back to Dashboard?
Enjoy!


Nur Nazatul Nasyrah

Create Your Badge

Follow Us

BUNkfAce COrnER....
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 | 11:55 AM | 0 comments
uit.....tHROugh MY winDOw..nyanYIAN bunkFACE...bESh kn!lagu neyh adew kat iklan yg katrun dri kertas...alala...yg iklan TM everyone ConnEct.cOm.....yg seberang jalan sbb tnampak girl carTOoN KT BAGUNAN SBLAH...CUTE KN iklan neyh.....
When i first listen this in the ad, i thought i was some band like boys like girls greenday because they have some british slang.........
Then, i went to find the song and shocked to find that is was our country band song.
I am amazed with their voices......of course he got good english because the vocalist was born in england and he has stayed there until age 5 and his mom is english...

oKEih...nEYH lyric lagU Neyh...


i Dont want much, I just want everything
Thought that I could, do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone

In the blink of an eye, it's just another day
Telling me why, I'll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
I can almost start believing

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me
Me and you
And we are not alone
Different view
We are together now
Through my window, I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real

I
see a spark, it starts a fire
Is this the one worth waiting for?
Thought that I could do it without you
Cant exist like this anymore

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me

Now theres me and you, you and me
We are not alone and we are together
Through my window I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real



POsE Of dIZ banD MemBERs





kalU NK dgR LAGu nEYH...ADew kt pLAYlist Kt MP3 PlayER KAT bhagian kanan bLOg nEYh=)



Old things | New things

This template by AfikahShuhaimi. Basecode by OhhAeen. Header and edited by Alia Eyra.